Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Parking Lot Etiquette

So I was being the nice person who grabs a couple carts that inconsiderate others have left in the crowded tiny parking lot, when my tiny cart to the left got slammed into by someone backing out of his space without looking.  I saw he had the backing lights on but wasn't moving, which is why I continued on my way towards the store.

Turns out that he was not the type of driver who looks before he starts to reverse.  I screamed as he ran into my left hand cart, and he was very apologetic when he got out of the car.  I joked, "I was wearing a bright orange coat!"  Which made his stupidity even more apparent.  Luckily I wasn't hurt, but his bumper was a bit scratched.

Thanks to my friend the tiny shopping cart, I was spared any serious physical injury.

It is good to have wheeled friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment